× Members

well, that was quick!

More
4 years 10 months ago #231425 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic well, that was quick!
littlenell

I would so that you understand how the Decision was made not just what points were scored.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #231578 by littlenell11
Replied by littlenell11 on topic well, that was quick!
Hi again,
This morning a received a letter regarding MY ESA (support group). The letter states: We have looked at your claim again following a recent change? it goes on to say the rate i will receive from April 13th 2019. How the money will be paid, then goes on to 'What to do if you think the decision is wrong'. It has left me confused. Can you shed a light on this for me please Gordon?

Kindest regards

More
4 years 10 months ago #231587 by Gordon
littlenell

It could be due to the PIP award, although nothing has changed these letters still get produced.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

More
4 years 10 months ago #231590 by littlenell11
Thank you again Gordon.

Is this an award letter?

kindest regards

More
4 years 10 months ago #231599 by Gordon
littlenell

Yes and no, it is but as it says, you are still in the SG, so no effective change.

Gordon

More
4 years 10 months ago #231603 by littlenell11
Thank you Gordon, I asked because I have not filled in a form or had an assessment :pinch:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.