× Members

I won my PIP Appeal!

More
4 years 11 months ago #229183 by Neelofar
I won my PIP Appeal! was created by Neelofar
Having received DLA for over 20 years, I was rejected for PIP and so I applied for a mandatory review and included a self-assessment using the information on your website. I was again rejected quoting the same reasons as before and completely ignoring the self-assessment and the further information I had supplied. Based on my self-assessment, I made the case for an award of the daily living component at the enhanced rate and the mobility component at the standard rate. So, following the advice on the website, I filed an appeal. I had the hearing earlier this week and afterwards was handed the written decision. I have been awarded both the daily living and mobility components at the enhance rate without any limitation on the period of award – a great result. Thank you, B&W, for the great information and excellent advice given on your website. Neelofar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229191 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I won my PIP Appeal!
Neelofar

That is really terrific news, congratulations and well done.

It usually takes the DWP 5-8 weeks to process a tribunal result, I would give you a call next week to make sure that they have received the Decision Notice.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #230234 by MCL
Replied by MCL on topic I won my PIP Appeal!
Hello good news about your win , I have also been refused PIP and have applied to the Tribunal i told the Tribunal that I would submit my reasons at a later date as I'm honestly struggling on what to put in the submission how did you set out your appeal I would be grateful for your help

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.