× Members

Stuck on Q3 PIP2

More
5 years 1 week ago #229202 by weymouth321
Stuck on Q3 PIP2 was created by weymouth321
Don’t know how to answer this as I never cook, due to lack of being able to stand long enough - even with a high stool in kitchen, have this constant fatigue every day which effects everything , gong out, moving around, washing ( only bathe x1 weekly )
( RA ) so resorted to sandwiches, yogurt and biscuits, ( then go and eat semi lead on sofa ) ,
So can I put down N/A for this section please and explain why ?

Q2b - have listed my previous and current medications, due to Sulfalasazine losing its effectiveness after numerous years ( my wonder drug ) , saw RA consultant whom ultrasounded my hands and feet confirming this, so prescribed me a Biologic August 2018 ; Baricitinib 4 mg daily ( highest dose ), saw him again 12 weeks later, and after ultrasounds again , found not to of worked as expected and told me to immediately stop taking Baricitinib as had given me shingles. Told consultant reluctant to restart Baricitinib, as gained 10 kilos over these 12 weeks ( Nurse also weighs one on every appointment ), having anorexia nervosa few years ago, this weight gained has caused extreme distress. Saw Biologics nurse beg 2019, saying she can’t force me to restart Baricitinib, so Ive taken control by taking Ibuprofen daily ( which isn’t covering the RA , as feel tingling in hand joints during the night and feet are numb )

Few people with RA , taking Biologics, have gained sudden weight gain ( NRAS forum ), despite cutting down.

Seeing Rheumatoid Biologics Nurse 24 th April, hoping to go back on Sulfalasazine - after long break , hoping effectiveness has returned.

But struggling to fill out the PIP2 claim form, going to ring for 2 week extension

GP has written a letter for home assessment for me

Many Thanks,

J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #229213 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Stuck on Q3 PIP2
Josie

Yes, you can mark the tick boxes "see below" and answer in the comments box but you must still answer the questions about using aids and assistance from another person.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: weymouth321

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.