× Members

New Evidence

More
4 years 11 months ago #229282 by mobbba
New Evidence was created by mobbba
Hi Gordon (me again :) On reading the letter from the tribunal service with the new date for my second tribunal. It says '' If you have any further evidence which you want the tribunal to see, please send in to me at least 7 days before the tribunal hearing. This will give the tribunal time to consider it with your other paper

I have two questions: First does the panel actually look at my papers before my tribunal and if so is the decision made before hand ?

Second. I know I cannot give fresh evidence of anything wrong with me since January 2017, my application date, but I have letters from my consultants, scans etc., regarding what health problems were reported in 2017 that have now progressed and my symptoms have increased somewhat. They are not different health problems, the same, but I am suffering more. Can I submit this?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229288 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New Evidence
mobbba

The panel will look at your papers in the days before your hearing but most likely on the day before. They can make a Decision before the hearing but most likely one will not be made until they have seen you and asked you about your problems with completing the PIP activities,

The panel cannot legally, take account of any changes in your conditions since that have occurred since the Decision being appealed was made. That doesn't mean that you cannot submit any letters that detail these changes but don't expect the panel to pay any attention to them. in fact, their doing so would likely be an Error of Law that would allow the DWP to appeal any Decision made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mobbba

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.