× Members

Pip new rules for metal health

More
5 years 2 days ago #229298 by Lyn123
Pip new rules for metal health was created by Lyn123
Hi ,
I recieved mobility standard amount for help with getting around from before 28 November 2016 .
I was awarded this because due to mental health i needed to have someone with me when i go on journeys has i could have suffered distress , should i have had this looked at and been back dated payments or automatically been moved up to enhanced rate , any feed back would be greatly appreciated thank you .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 days ago #229310 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip new rules for metal health
Lynne

The changes made by the DWP were done in March 2017, so I would not expect your award to be reviewed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyn123

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.