× Members

e.s.a/ state pension

More
5 years 11 hours ago #229332 by paul campbell
e.s.a/ state pension was created by paul campbell
my other half starts her state pension on the 6th may 2019. we informed e.s.a of the changeover date and that I was appiying for pension credit.this was at the end of feb. up to now still not heard from pension credit. her last e.s.a payment was on the 9th april as far as I am aware she should still get e.s.a till the changeover on the 6th may. just asking if I am right or wrong. p.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 hours ago #229333 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic e.s.a/ state pension
P

She should receive her ESA until either her State Pension starts or she is awarded Pension Credit, whichever is the sooner. I would check with the PC people to see if an award has been made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.