× Members

Review only 2yrs and letter says it is extended ?

More
4 years 11 months ago #229358 by John Mac
First I would like to say thanks I got my standard rate for living and mobility and amover the moon. But It said on the letter, I have decided to extend the PIP for a longer time 2 yrs (which is the same as always) and will contact me after 21 March 2020 to see if there is any changes. Could this be as I now have an incurable lung disease on top of all my previous ailments or am I being hounded as this seems like a short time for a review . I am coming up to my 66th birthday. Or is this normal now. Thanks John.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229382 by Gordon
John

The award length is intended to be a reflection of the likelihood of your limitations changing, this could be better or worse, so they may be expecting you to score higher at your next assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Mac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.