× Members

Telephone calls after initial assessment

More
5 years 1 day ago #229525 by Elaine
I had my review ftf for pip on 4.4.19.as you're info advise is to ask for copy of report,I called on 9.4.19.and requested this.assumed I would wait 6-8 weeks for decision.received call from pip on 23.4.19 confirming I had made this request but also told a decision had been made about my award.i was told over the phone my award would be staying the same.was also told Mr form would be enclosed with my award letter.am I being wary as I didn't think they could give decisions over the phone,and was also very surprised at how quickly a decision had been made.should I trust this information.thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 22 hours ago #229539 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Telephone calls after initial assessment
Elaine

I've moved your post to its own topic, we ask members not to post their questions in other member's topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

There is no reason to assume what you have been told on the phone is incorrect, providing the Decision Letter has been printed then the call centre staff will get access to the Decision itself,

The letter usually takes 7-10 days to arrive.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elaine

More
4 years 11 months ago #229686 by Elaine
Replied by Elaine on topic Telephone calls after initial assessment
Still unsure how to gain advise directly.sorry if I posted on someone else's topic.thanks for your reply,can u advise me exactly how to ask for guidance as I am still struggling to navigate ,when have specific enquiry.thanks

More
4 years 11 months ago #229718 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Telephone calls after initial assessment

Elaine wrote: Still unsure how to gain advise directly.sorry if I posted on someone else's topic.thanks for your reply,can u advise me exactly how to ask for guidance as I am still struggling to navigate ,when have specific enquiry.thanks

Just reply to this post with your questions and i will try and help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.