× Members

ESA Process Time Limits?

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #229681 by Holly
ESA Process Time Limits? was created by Holly
I was sent an ESA50 for reassessment at the beginning of November 2018. It was completed and returned before mid December. On it I explained if called for a F2F, due to health condition, I'd need an afternoon appointment and the support of an advocate. Appointment recieved at end of February for a mid March date at 9am...

I rang and cancelled it and attempted make a new appointment but my advocate was unavailable on the couple of dates suggested and no further diary dates were available at that time. I left unsuitable dates with them and was told they'd send a new appointment when one became available. To date, and despite ringing them a couple of times, I still haven't received another appointment.

Do Maximus have to send back my file to the DWP after a certain amount of time & is there a time limit for the process between sending the initial form out and making a decision (with or without a F2F).

With thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229713 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Process Time Limits?
Holly

Maximus will only return your file to the DWP once an assessment report has been written or you fail to attend an assessment or you fail to participate in one.

There are considerable delays in the ESA assessment process at the moment so it could be some time before you hear about another interview.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Holly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris