× Members

PIP F2F APP LETTER ARRIVES 2 DAYS AFTER APP?

More
4 years 11 months ago #230355 by 10greenbottles
PIP F2F APP LETTER ARRIVES 2 DAYS AFTER APP? was created by 10greenbottles
Nightmare!
I’ve just received my f2f pip review letter telling me the app was 2 days ago?
The letter is dated April 17th 2019.
I called them and they said they txt me the app? To an old phone number.
They said I have to call dwp now.
What do I do ? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230365 by Gordon
10GB

All you can do at this time is contact the DWP, your file will have been returned to them for failing to attend.

Had you had problems with your mail in the past? Is it documented? Is it possible that it was delivered to the wrong address and only just put through your letterbox?

If your reasons are not accepted then you can make a new claim for PIP immediately.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #230375 by 10greenbottles
Replied by 10greenbottles on topic PIP F2F APP LETTER ARRIVES 2 DAYS AFTER APP?
Hello
No pip sent me a letter to this address last month about new rates.
The man at pip today was almost laughing at me when I explained things.He said he will write up the information and they will be in touch.honestly q o life is so poor now I have no fight left for this.everyday is a fight just to excise.I m slowly realising I’ve had enough of it all

More
4 years 11 months ago #230423 by duckduckdo
Replied by duckduckdo on topic PIP F2F APP LETTER ARRIVES 2 DAYS AFTER APP?
Only a thought as this has happened to me in the past. Like you I was horrified. But when I checked the envelope it was stamped with the time and date it was posted. This was the day after the appointment, so I could prove it was DWP error.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230472 by 10greenbottles
Hello thanks for the reply.the envelope was white with no stamps on it anywhere.i have kept it anyway.cant understand how there’s not stamps on it ?

More
4 years 11 months ago #230473 by 10greenbottles
Ps-what happened? did you get another f2f app or have to reapply for new pip ? Thankyou

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.