× Members

Success!

More
4 years 11 months ago #230430 by Rumplestiltskin
Success! was created by Rumplestiltskin
Mt wife's Tribunal hearing was held today. She was removed from Support Group after a surreal assessment and ESA benefits stopped.. Hearing lasted about 15 minutes and she was told there and then she was back in the Support Group with backdated ESA to June 2017.. This the second time we have won at Tribunal. We could not have done any of it without the skills, experience and knowledge of this site's team and their production of superb guides. Many, many thanks are due to them, .She has a Face to Face for her PIP application next week and I have again faithfully followed the guidance provided here.
Fingers crossed but once more thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LucyPosy68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230443 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Success!
Rumplestiltskin

Very pleased for you, well done and congratulations.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #232432 by Rumplestiltskin
Replied by Rumplestiltskin on topic Success!
On top of our second Win at Tribunal for ESA (Support Group) for which thanks go to this forum and the published guides about which I posted a few weeks ago, I have to say thank you once again as I also used the advice and guidance provided here which has resulted in my wife being awarded the PIP enhanced rate for daily living needs plus the enhanced rate for mobility needs -.back-dated to February. To get two positive results within 5 weeks is purely down to carefully following your guidance, as my initial thoughts on how to answer the DWP questions would probably have resulted in failure. Following your guides has proved worth it in grand style. Our eternally grateful thanks go to you.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232433 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Success!
Hi Rumplestiltskin

Many congratulations to you and your wife on your success with your PIP - a great result coming on the back of your ESA appeal success.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.