× Members

Pip Assesment.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230482 by Poollie1
Pip Assesment. was created by Poollie1
Got my transfer to pip from Dla form end March, filled in and sent back recorded for 25 th April. Received an appointment for an Assesment a week later to attend in the morning 14th of May. 2 questions is this normal amount of time? And I'm not too well today and they won't visit my home or cancel appointment at such short notice. Luckily only got a mile to travel but what will happen if I'm unable to attend tommorow... Any help appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230509 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip Assesment.
P

It's quicker than most but there is nothing unusual about the timescales.

if you are unable to attend then you must contact the Assessment Provider in advance of the appointment time, a new date will be sent to you, you must attend this or your file will be returned to the DWP for failing to attend.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #230511 by Poollie1
Replied by Poollie1 on topic Pip Assesment.
Thankyou Gordon for your reply. I've contacted the assessment provider today, but no joy. Will just have to crawl on my hands and knees. To be honest I'm ready for giving up, was awarded Dla back in 1993 for life...but thanks for your advice...

More
4 years 10 months ago #230527 by Leon630
Replied by Leon630 on topic Pip Assesment.
Same with me. :-(
However, I did get a good result for PIP.
Wish you luck :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.