× Members

Upper Tier

More
4 years 11 months ago #230525 by bluey149
Upper Tier was created by bluey149
Hi Gordon. I don’t know if this is correct, I heard something about a ruling by the Upper Tier Tribunal concerning PIP. Is it correct that they ruled that the DWP could not reduce a persons PIP award without evidence that their condition has actually improved. Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230538 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Upper Tier
chris

It's a very liberal interpretation of the ruling and I certainly would not put it in those terms, it's also not the most useful of rulings, where I have seen it used at a Tribunal it often results in the original award being put back into payment but with only a few weeks left before it ends or even with it having ended.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluey149

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.