× Members

DLA for children

More
4 years 10 months ago #230529 by Mark
DLA for children was created by Mark
Hi Gordon,
I've been completing the DLA form for my 5 year old grandson who has both physical and mental disabilities. I've been through the advice on this site and am confident of a decent award. He has an EHC assessment and an EHC Plan which I will send as evidence. I am in two minds that if I highlight all the comments in the EHC Plan relating to all the statements made throughout the application would be a useful thing to do or should I instead let DWP read it for themselves without the highlighting.
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230540 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA for children
Mark

Highlighting can be very effective but less is more, so if you do it on large blocks of text then it may no longer have the desired effect.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #230541 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic DLA for children
Gordon,
Thank you for the good advice which I will take.
Mark

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.