× Members

Evidence for f2f assessment

More
4 years 11 months ago #230671 by Kelly1980
Evidence for f2f assessment was created by Kelly1980
Hi
I've I'm sorry to he a pain,I'm being transferred from dla to pip I sent my form in last week with lots of evidence about my disabilities etc which they received on Friday, I'm now being sent for a f2f in 2 weeks time should I take all the same evidence into my f2f assessment,

Kelly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230674 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Evidence for f2f assessment
Hi Kelly
I would always advise you to take a copy of anything you sent to the DWP to your face to face assessment because you can refer to it if necessary.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelly1980

More
4 years 11 months ago #230761 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Evidence for f2f assessment
Hi Kelly
I would agree with BIS, I would also recommend that you take someone with you to the assessment for support. You will find that the health care professional will be limited on time and will want quick answers but don't be rushed, if you cannot do something then tell them you cannot do it.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #230768 by Kelly1980
Replied by Kelly1980 on topic Evidence for f2f assessment
Hi an thank you, i will be taking someone with me ,will it not go against me if I say I cant do something because I'm in pain ,

Kelly

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #230784 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Evidence for f2f assessment
Hi Kelly

No it will not go against you if you can not do something, what will go against you if you try to do something even if you are in pain. I have come across many people who double up on pain killers just to get through the ordeal.
If you cannot do something then do not force yourself, just say to the assessor you cannot do it and explain why as the HCP does not know you and will only see you for less than an hour in which to base their report.

Gary

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Gary.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230785 by Kelly1980
Replied by Kelly1980 on topic Evidence for f2f assessment
Hi Gary
Thank you for the reply that's eased my mind a little

Kelly

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.