× Members

ESA Success

More
4 years 11 months ago #230686 by CLINTIAN
ESA Success was created by CLINTIAN
hello Gordon and colleagues, my husband has been placed in the support group, I would like to thank you all for the tremendous help and advice received, I just need to know what I need to do now to find out about his success and find out how long the award is for,. who do I contact and what do I ask for? thanking you all once again. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230688 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Success
BODGE

Many congratulations to both of you, well done.

Contact the DWP office dealing with his claim and ask for the ESA85 if he had a face to face assessment or the ESA85A if he did not, if you phone then they should be able to tell you when he will be reassessed, otherwise the prognosis from the report should give you an idea.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLINTIAN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.