× Members

PiP

More
4 years 10 months ago #230714 by maurice537
PiP was created by maurice537
I have just filled in the pip forms with much needed help from this site. I have sent in a very valuable testament from my GP and consultant. It as given vital information into my medical conditions I would say to any member who is going through PiP to gather this information as it could be the difference of getting a result and failing good luck to all members going through this ordeal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlenell11, Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230781 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PiP
Thank you Maurice, we are pleased that you found the web site helpful. You need to be mindful that the majority of claims are refused when you first apply, if this happens to you do not give up, you will need to apply for a mandatory reconsideration and if that fails then appeal.

We have plenty of information on this website to help you if you need it.

New DWP figures also show increase in volume of disallowed claims from 275,090 in 2014/2015 to 392,280 in 2017/2018.

Good luck with your claim.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.