× Members

Do i need to notify the DWP

More
4 years 11 months ago #230728 by bribfc
Do i need to notify the DWP was created by bribfc
Hi I am currently in the ESA support group, due to waiting for a second hip replacement. I'm unable to walk up to 50m with aids, however being given some naproxen tablets from my son find i can walk without aids, and longer distance but still, in pain. My doctor took me off these tablets a few years ago, due to causing an upset stomach and bleeding, which also was causing problems with my UC, bowel disease. I know I shouldn't be taking them, but it gets me about.

Should I notify the DWP with the above information?

Brian,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230734 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Do i need to notify the DWP
Brian

Taking non-prescribed medication can be dangerous and could lead to permanent harm, please see your GP immediately.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bribfc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.