× Members

ESA85 Medical Report

More
4 years 11 months ago #230746 by Zinny
ESA85 Medical Report was created by Zinny
How long after an Assessment can you phone and ask for copy of ESA85? Do you have to wait until have been sent result? It is only a week since Assessment but perhaps I can ask for copy of medical report when it is 4 weeks since assessment?
I do hope the moderators, especially Gordon, find some volunteers to help run this site as I am sure it is a lifeline for thousands of us. Thanks to anyone who can answer this question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230750 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA85 Medical Report
Zonky

The DWP won't release the ESA assessment report until the Decision Letter has been printed and sent.

A Decision should be 4-6 weeks from the assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zinny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.