× Members

Large print PIP .1003 form

More
4 years 10 months ago #230747 by chopsuey
Large print PIP .1003 form was created by chopsuey
Hello
I’m sorry if this has already been covered but I’ve not managed to work out a way to search. Please can you help - my son has a large print PIP form and the questions have less sections ie Q3 about preparing food only has a Do you need to use an aid or appliance.... and b Do you need help from another person..... and c Extra information. This pattern is followed through on the questions up to Q10 the rest of the form. Is this a new form as it differs to the questions on the PIP guide? Or is it because it’s a large print version? And how will the points work?
Many thanks for any help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230751 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Large print PIP .1003 form
chopsuey

I think it must be because of the large print format, the form reference is definitely for a PIP2.

He can score once for each activity, the points are then totalled for the Daily Living activities and for the Mobility ones. He needs eight points for a Standard award and 12 for an Enhanced one.

See our PIP Clam guide for more details and an explanation of what the Descriptors actually mean.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.