× Members

passed esa assessment(i think?)

More
4 years 10 months ago #230868 by magpiejoe08
passed esa assessment(i think?) was created by magpiejoe08
hello I received a letter today, it reads 'your claim for employment and support allowance' ''we have looked at your claim again following a recent change'' this is because of: a decision on your capability for work. you have been placed in the support group. ''you meet the eligibility criteria for support group. it doesn't say how long they have given me or mention the medical assessment I had 3 weeks ago. also It doesn't mention how many points I received, I have been in the support group since 2012 and this is only my second assessment in 7 years. I think it might be telling me that I have passed my medical, but I am not sure. I am going to write to the address at the top of the letter for the hcp report, although it is a different address from the one I received the assessment appointment from. thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230877 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic passed esa assessment(i think?)
magpiejoe

ESA Decision Letters do not include an award length as ESA is an indefinite award with scheduled reassessment, it also will not explain how the award was arrived at.

Yes, write to the address on the Decision Letter, the assessment report (ESA85) should explain the points you scored and which of the SG Descriptors that you met, the prognosis should give you an indication of when you will be reassessed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #230898 by magpiejoe08
Replied by magpiejoe08 on topic passed esa assessment(i think?)
thank you Gordon. I will write to them tomorrow. and will let you know the prognosis and once again thank you for all your help in getting me through it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.