× Members

Request for my PIP Assessment Form

More
4 years 10 months ago #230915 by Bluebus
Request for my PIP Assessment Form was created by Bluebus
I was wondering if you could advise me what I can do next if anything.

I've contacted DWP requesting a copy of my PIP assessment report and all other documents relating to my PIP claim so I can get a head start if I need to do a MR or Appeal.
They said they had not received the report as yet.
I said I thought that it should only take a couple of days to get back to them.
He said thats not the case.
I asked what the delay was but he was totally at a loss as what to say to me.
He rambled on a bit saying they will probably have it back by them by the end of May and then it takes 7 to 10 days for it to get to them.
I challenged this but he said there was nothing else I could do but wait.
I had my assessment on 8th May.
Seems once again we are at the mercy of their timescale. :unsure: :ohmy: :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230933 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Request for my PIP Assessment Form
bluebus

Check with the assessment provider to make sure that the report has been sent to the DWP, they randomly select reports for audit and this would have delayed it being sent to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #230954 by Bluebus
Replied by Bluebus on topic Request for my PIP Assessment Form
I'll check with Capita then ..
Thanks you Gordon
Advice is Much appreciated as always :) :)

More
4 years 10 months ago #231372 by Bluebus
Hi Gordon
Was able to check with CAPITA today and they told me the report was sent for audit and was then forwarded to DWP on 23rd May. Wasn't there to day when I called the DWP so will give a couple more days and then try again

More
4 years 9 months ago #232085 by Bluebus
Hi Gordon

I have now received the assessors report from DWP. As expected it was full of made up and incorrect statements. Guess there's been no change in their stance in writing these things. Anyhow, I was informed when speaking to DWP when asking for the report to be sent that the DM had not yet viewed the report and it could go back to CAPITA. I told them I understood that. Hopefully it will be decided on soon .. though I won't hold my breath

As always thanks again for your help previously ... not sure what we would all do without this valuable site :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.