× Members

Pictures of aids

More
4 years 11 months ago #231018 by Esme999
Pictures of aids was created by Esme999
My dreaded brown envelope has finally arrived. I was wondering would it be beneficial to include images of the aids in my house used such as shower seat and toilet heightened frame when I send the form back.
Also can anyone advise who the assessors are in Scotland and what would merit a home visit as opposed to a centre f2f thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231031 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pictures of aids
agnes

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I would not bother with photographs of the aids that you use it is much more important to explain why you need them and why you cannot complete a PIP activity without them.

Scotland is covered by IAS (formerly ATOS) but I know that they have sub-contracted the assessments in some areas.

For a home assessment, you will need your GP to explain in writing why you cannot attend at their offices, their statements must be unambiguous about your problems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Esme999

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.