× Members

Esa

More
4 years 11 months ago #231024 by wasue
Esa was created by wasue
Returned my esa50 13th March. Have just had a letter giving me an assessment appointment. This will be my first assessment since being put in the support group in 2016. I have asked for a home assessment but would like to send some additional information. Do I send this information to the assessors or dwp or to both. I am hoping that with this information I will not need the assessment. I also get enhanced rates for both parts of pip for 10 years.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231033 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa
wasue

For a home assessment, you will need your GP to write in unambiguous terms why you cannot attend at Maximus's offices.

Send this and any other information to Maximus at the address of the appointment, I would also send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim and if the face to face goes ahead take a copy to the appointment and ask the assessor to read it before they start the interview.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wasue

More
4 years 11 months ago #231039 by wasue
Replied by wasue on topic Esa
I telephoned to ask for a home visit and was advised to get my gp to fax a letter through to them as my assessment was scheduled for Tuesday 28th now changed to 6th June. My assessment for PIP was done at home in June 17 so hoping this might help.

Sue

More
4 years 10 months ago #231758 by wasue
Further to recent post. My GP faxed a letter through to assessment centre on Tuesday 24th asking for a home assessment. I also sent further information to both Maximus and DWP which they both received on the 24th. I have had no reply to either correspondence. What do I do next as my assessment is due on Thursday at 3.45. Any advice is appreciated.

More
4 years 10 months ago #231760 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa
wasue

You need to contact Maximus to see what is going on, as it stands you still need to attend Thursday's appointment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wasue

More
4 years 10 months ago #231836 by wasue
Well rang maximus this morning and refused a home visit as not enough information to warrant one. Off to my assessment tomorrow wish me luck.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.