× Members

pip appeal

More
4 years 11 months ago #231071 by vonnie
pip appeal was created by vonnie
hi everyone i'm unsure if im at the right place but my husband as lodged an appeal for pip .he was on dla for approx 20 years had several f2f and won is award back is last f2f he failed to score any points at all .we asked for mr still no points.we have seen is mental health dr and he is writing a stern letter. about is diagnosis medication and that he could have a relapse at any time etc .what do i do with the letter do i send it to the appeal or do i hand it in on the day of the appeal . bare in mind i telephoned the appeal office yesterday and it stated it could be up to 60 weeks before the appeal is heard . and do the dwp get a copy of the letter and could they change the decision before appeal is heard .thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231094 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip appeal
vonnie

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Any information that your husband wants to be considered by the Tribunal panel must be with them no later than two weeks before the date of the hearing.

What you send will be copied to the DWP, this could result in the Decision being revised in your favour but it is rare for this to happen so I would not bank on it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: vonnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.