× Members

DLA payment stopped 5 days after PIP invite letter

More
4 years 10 months ago #231177 by Christine Beal
Just to let members kNow, DWP refused PIP for my daughter and also refused mandatory reconsideration...she asked for appeal, low and behold today they have looked again at their decision and granted standard care...so no appeal. What a result, thanks for all the help I found in your guidance notes. A victory ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox, LucyPosy68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #231190 by Gordon
C

Congratulations on getting the Decision revised.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine Beal

More
4 years 10 months ago #231238 by Christine Beal
Replied by Christine Beal on topic DLA payment stopped 5 days after PIP invite letter
Hi Gordon, am I correct in thinking it was HMCT service that instigated this revision..and not just a second look by DWP.

More
4 years 10 months ago #231263 by Nigel
It would have been the DWP

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.