× Members

Filling in ESA new style esa50 physical function

More
4 years 11 months ago #231214 by lynn
Am in support group due to spinal problems .now new style ESA form confusing with the bit moving repeatedly as I always need to stop . On walking 50 metres . And I would never do anything repeatedly as to much strain and exasabate my condition which I've had since 2014 , also am not sure how to write I can walk 50 metres but need to stop .the way they have worded the options . Is confusing ,any help wil be fab thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #231235 by BIS
Hi Lynn

You can read how to tackle this question from the guide,
ESA claims

In the box below this question, you would explain just as you have done so here that you would need frequent stops and explain any pain, discomfort, tiredness and any other symptoms this would cause you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #231236 by lynn
Thank you so much for your help

More
4 years 10 months ago #231240 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic Filling in ESA new style esa50 physical function
Hi Lynn

Just wondering when you say 'new style ESA 50' if you could post the date on that ESA form please?

Many thanks
P:woohoo:

More
4 years 10 months ago #231253 by lynn
Hi petrocelli in regard to the new form ESA. The last time I filled in ESA 50 was 3 years ago .now time to fill in another which I received on the 15th may 2019. Where some of questions are different than 2016 . So am not sure when the form changed hope this answers your request take care
The following user(s) said Thank You: petrocelli

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.