× Members

PIP Review

More
4 years 10 months ago #231242 by Mrs Bloxby
PIP Review was created by Mrs Bloxby
I received my first PIP award last year, two year award until April 2020.

My award letter stated they would contact me after 11 April 2019 for a review. I had assumed I would receive my review paperwork just after 11 April however to date nothing has arrived. Is this normal, can you advise on the timescale for receiving the review paperwork?

My conditions have deteriorated substantially in the last three months but rather than advising them I thought I would wait for my review.

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #231251 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Review
Hi Mrs. Bloxby

It used to be that the PIP review paperwork would arrive a year before the end date, but some other members have also reported not having received theirs as early as expected. We are unable to give you a definitive answer.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #231252 by Mrs Bloxby
Replied by Mrs Bloxby on topic PIP Review
Thank you BIS, I will wait a few more months and then contact them.

I received a payment last week and would therefore assume the paperwork hasn't 'gone missing in the post'.

Thank you again

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.