× Members

ESA Success Severe Conditions Criteria?

More
4 years 10 months ago #231289 by Missellie
ESA Success Severe Conditions Criteria? was created by Missellie
Hi everyone,
I'd like to send huge thanks to Gordon and B&W for the excellent guides and advice on the site. I'm delighted to say that family member has been placed in support group with no F2F. It has taken 8 weeks from sending back ESA50 to receiving the decision letter (ESA72SC). The decision letter states “we won’t ask you to go for another assessment unless there is a change in your health condition”. I'm not sure if the DM had used the Severe Conditions Criteria as the use of the term “unless there is a change in your health condition” confuses me a bit. I searched ESA72SC on the internet over the weekend and found this is the letter used to notify claimants they meet the Severe Conditions Criteria. Appreciate if anyone else has had this letter and can confirm this. I will have to bite the bullet and contact DWP for a copy of the assessor’s report to see if it sheds anymore light, can you advise which form I request?
Once again, many thanks and best wishes to everyone.
Missellie xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #231313 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Success Severe Conditions Criteria?
Missellie

Congratulations to your family member.

The letter is confirming that they will not be assessed again unless the claimant needs to report a Change of Circumstances, so another well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA @NOASSESS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.