× Members

P60 incorrect ???

More
4 years 10 months ago #232944 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic P60 incorrect ???
Fay

You would not have been switched to Income Support from Incapacity Benefit, if your IB claim was closed because you no longer met the requirements then you could not have claimed IS due to Incapacity in 2011, it would have had to have been a new claim for ESA.

You could have claimed Income Support at the same time as your IB if your circumstances allowed it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232966 by Fay17
Replied by Fay17 on topic P60 incorrect ???
Im unsure to be honest, im just going off of the letters I have dated 2011 which shows I was in receipt of income support. And that switched to esa around 2013. I do know I was in receipt of incapacity benefit many years ago, before the income support but unsure if there was a break or why it stopped. I have requested all info from dwp from 2009 til current to ascertain all of the above info correctly. I have a strong suspicion they have underpaid me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
4 years 10 months ago #232972 by Kab
Replied by Kab on topic P60 incorrect ???
Try checking your bank statements. I was able to check online account allows me looking back to that period before ESA It shows two separate payments of IS and IB where as any BA/DSS paperwork shows one amount which is the total of the two separate payments.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris