× Members

Pip assessors advice

More
4 years 11 months ago #231604 by Debs424
Pip assessors advice was created by Debs424
Hello,
After my f2f a couple of weeks ago I have received my PIP health assessors report. I am really pleased with her comments and if the decision maker follows her advise I will be extremely happy. In particular, in view of several chronic and degenerative health issues, the assessor recommends that no review is necessary as any input will not cause any improvement. My question is if it is known how often do decision makers agree with the health assessors recommendations?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231605 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessors advice
Debs

It would be unusual for them not to follow the recommendation especially if it is a strong one for a particular award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #231623 by Debs424
Replied by Debs424 on topic Pip assessors advice
Thank you Gordon for your swift response. Your answer was wonderfully positive, so thankfully, I’m feeling far more relaxed!

More
4 years 11 months ago #231657 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip assessors advice
Good luck Debs, let us know the outcome.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.