× Members

ESA 50 05/18

More
4 years 11 months ago #231627 by wilk
ESA 50 05/18 was created by wilk
My husband hase today received the above form. He successfully transferred from IB to ESA support group in 2013 so presume this is a review.
The questions look virtually the same can you tell me what has changed since then and if we need to answer any differently. Is it still a points scoring system for physical and mental? His condition is exactly the same as it was then so we have very little different to write.
We did the DLA - PIP transfer last year with help from your guides, and got enhanced rate for both. Can I download your complete guides or only sample pages?
Thankyou
Karen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.