× Members

Transfer of existing claiments to UC and new ESA

More
4 years 11 months ago #231659 by j112009
Please could someone tell me when current claimants on IR ESA are to be transfered to UC?
I thought it was this year but I'm not sure.
Also I am on CB ESA myself and would like to know when the tranfer to the New ESA will start.
My BF is on IR ESA and me on CB ESA. We are both worried about this and I know nothing about new ESA.
Any advice would be apprieciated. Thankyou.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231685 by Gordon
j112009

The current plan, emphasis on "current" is to start transfers at the end of the year after the pilot has finished but there are no details of how the process will be managed, whether it will be all postcodes or whether it will be staggered.

There are currently no plans to migrate ESA(CB) claimants to New Style ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: j112009

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.