× Members

Universal backpay and pip assessment tribunal

More
4 years 11 months ago #231660 by Peter Parker
Universal backpay and pip assessment tribunal was created by Peter Parker
I naturally migrated to UC in August 2018 and had been in receipt of esa with sdp and pip. I recently had my second pip assessment and the report is full of lies. Completely different from my first time successful 2017 pip assessment, although no change in my lifelong conditions. I am awaiting the confirmation any day now of having pip rejected, based on the report and then will write the mandatory reconsideration and then on to the tribunal. My question is, will I lose the reported backpay for loss of sdp during my no choice switch to UC? DWP are dragging their feet and I'm worried that the timing will again mean i miss out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231686 by Gordon
Peter

If you lose your PIP Daily Living award then you should still be eligible for the compensation payments until that date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Parker

More
4 years 11 months ago #231725 by Peter Parker
Replied by Peter Parker on topic Universal backpay and pip assessment tribunal
Hi Gordon,
If i had Pip reinstated, would i then receive sdp ongoing payments on UC? I ask as I am worried that I'll miss out due to bad timing such as missing by few months not being transferred to UC in the furst place.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231732 by Gordon
Peter

Claimants who were entitled to the SD Premium when they Naturally migrated to UC will receive compensation for any missed payments and an on-going payment. The SD Premium itself is not payable under UC.

Unfortunately, the legislation to do this has been delayed by Brexit.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #231736 by Peter Parker
Replied by Peter Parker on topic Universal backpay and pip assessment tribunal
Thanks Gordon
I hope that i win my pip back and get natural migration ongoing payment. The whole brexit mess shouldn't have punished the disabled and what exactly are the likes of Rudd actually doing? Its a total joke

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.