× Members

ESA qustionare standing and sitting

More
4 years 11 months ago #231671 by lynn
Hi there. Am need advice to answer sitting and standing .question on ESA form.ive got multiple back condition in the lumber spine after back injury .i need to write that the actual motion to sit exasabates my lumber spine with the combination of to sit for10 mins and then the motion to rise.then to stand 10 mins .and repeting this is something I would need to avoid . As I've put no to move one seat to another because the pressure on spin e doing the sitting down once then standing ,for ten mins am not going to immediately sit down in another chair . The problem is my back not the chair .sorry this may be confusing I don't want to write all this on theform I need to simply this but stugging to any help will be appreciated thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231695 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA qustionare standing and sitting
Lynn

This activity is about your ability to remain at a workstation, standing at it, sitting at it or moving between the two as necessary, the clock only stops when you have to move away from the workstation in order to avoid significant discomfort or exhaustion.

As to moving from one chair to another, this is separate, there is no requirement for you to stand for 10 minutes before sitting again, in fact there is no requirement for you to stand if you could, for lack of a better description, wriggle across you will be counted as being able to move between the two chairs.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lynn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.