× Members

PIP Awarded for ‘Ongoing period’.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231684 by Thaichips
PIP Awarded for ‘Ongoing period’. was created by Thaichips
I have just received notification of my first Reassessment of my PIP. I am happy to report that I have again been awarded Enhanced Awards for both both elements of my PIP. However, I have been awarded this for ‘an ongoing period ‘. What is exactly an ‘ongoing period’? I would appreciate your comments. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #231694 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Awarded for ‘Ongoing period’.
Hi Thaichips

Congratulations on your award. 'Ongoing period' is for 10 (ten) years. The government has said that in the future those who have an ongoing award will be subject to a 'light touch' review - though they are yet to publish what that might mean.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Gordon. Reason: added tags for result
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thaichips

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.