× Members

Capability for work questionaire (ESA50) 05/18

More
4 years 11 months ago #231690 by Bobajob
Well didn't think i'd be back here so quickly given recent PIP decesion but today i got a ESA50 form come through today, not had anything to do with ESA for ages so well behind on this one, can Gordon or anyone else confirm if this link is the best place for info
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

As a footnote your doing an awesome job Gordon and the mods
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231697 by BIS
Hi Bobajob

I can confirm that is the right link for you to access the guide and the information you need for completing the form.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobajob

More
4 years 11 months ago #231702 by Bobajob
OK thanks for that BIS] can i just confirm that if i'm in receipt of PIP at enhanced rate for both daily living needs as well as my mobilty needs then i still need to fill it in as usual, and for your info i'm not on UC just yet

More
4 years 11 months ago #231704 by BIS
Hi Bobajob

ESA is a completely separate benefit - so you need to fill it in regardless of what you get for PIP. And bear in mind, that even though it is a review even if circumstances are unchanged since your last review, you still need to give them specific details and send in any relevant medical evidence. You'll find all the information in the guide.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobajob

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.