× Members

Is Maximus running late on sending out ESA renewal

More
4 years 11 months ago #231692 by MrFibro
Hi to all,

Hello to Gordon and other moderators. Just a quick question, my last WCA foe ESA was back in **.june.2017. That's now coming up to 24 months. The assessor states in the esa report that Im to be reassessed in **.june.2019.

I had anticipated that maximus would had sent me another esa50 form out in may 2019. But to date I have not received anything.

Are they running slow? hold ups, or back logs in their or the dwp's systems?

I am in support group.

Finally as its now a waiting game this is making me more anxious and increasing my already chronic intractable health conditions. Should I phone them up and find out?

Or should I just sit it out and be kept waiting in anticipation.?

I do realise everyday I do not hear from them, I still get my ESA SG benefits.

kind regards to all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231709 by Gordon
MrF

We are not aware of any delays in initiating the ESA assessment process although some members are still reporting their assessments being deferred.

Providing there are no problems with your mail then you do not need to take any action as you award continues until a new Decision is made. If you want to avoid phoning the DWP then you could contact Maximus as they are the ones that send out the ESA50.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.