× Members

Thank you Gordon

• Michelle.garwood34
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #231729 by Michelle.garwood34
Thank you Gordon was created by Michelle.garwood34
I don't not if you remember but a couple of weeks ago I asked for some advice regarding my assessment report that I had received. On the report I scored 8 for mobility and 10 for daily living. I have been on DLA high in both for 13 years. I was not happy with the report and I asked you whether I could write in regarding my concerns about the report before a decision was made and the fact they had recommended a review in a year because of recent shoulder surgery. You advised me yes and how to word the opening of the letter.I knew from the pip criteria that I would never get the enhanced in mobility as it's different criteria from the DLA but I felt I was entitled to enhanced in daily living.

Anyway the dreaded brown letter arrived and the assessor changed her report and scored me 13 points for daily living so I got enhanced in daily living and standard for mobility. I have also been given the award until 2023. So they definitely did take note of my letter.

Thank you once again.

Shell
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #231737 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Thank you Gordon
Shell

I'm really pleased for you, well done and congratulations.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.