× Members

Waiting on esa tribunal and just received esa50 fo

More
4 years 10 months ago #232092 by Zozo123
Hello I'm new and I'm currently going through the appeal process for esa , I applyed in Feb 18 got denied it then sent in Mr and they awarded wrag.
But I have taken it to appeal just waiting now,but my problem is I have just been sent a esa50 form, I don't know what to do they are saying if I fail to send it back within a month they will stop my esa .
Any help would be appreciated thanks lisa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232135 by Gordon
L

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

AS you are in the WRAG the DWP are entitled to reassess you so you need to complete this ESA50 in detail and provide evidence as you can, even if you have sent it before.

Please make use of our ESA Claim guides to help you complete the form and if you have further questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zozo123

More
4 years 10 months ago #232139 by Zozo123
Is it still the case if I'm waiting on a tribunal

More
4 years 10 months ago #232155 by Gordon

lisa wrote: Is it still the case if I'm waiting on a tribunal

Yes, you have a WRAG award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #236843 by Zozo123
Well I had my appeal on Thursday and got the letter on Saturday to say the judge awards support group through regulation 35. After a lengthy wait I finally done it, so I'm just waiting on pip appeal now in a couple of weeks,

More
4 years 7 months ago #236852 by BIS
Hi Zozo123

Many congratulations on winning your ESA tribunal. Good to hear. Good luck with the PIP appeal.

BIS

Tags: @ESA @APPEAL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zozo123

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.