× Members

PIP question 3a.

More
4 years 11 months ago #232130 by magdelena
PIP question 3a. was created by magdelena
I prepare and cook all my partner’s meals and have used the Extra Information section to go into the details of my partner’s limitations in this regard. Given this how best do I answer Q3a?

Should I tick ‘No’ to the use of aids and appliances as the reasons for this are provided in full in 3c? Or should I hedge with ‘yes’ or ‘sometimes’.

I have referenced the members guide in filling in Q3c :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #232152 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP question 3a.
magdelena

If you think that any of the tick boxes do not allow you to answer in a way that explains your husband's problems then you can mark then "see below" or "see attached" and answer in the comments box or attached sheets but you must answer the questions.

So you would need to explain why an aid or aids would not allow him to overcome his problems with preparing and cooking a simple meal, there is a list of the aids that the DWP consider for this activity in the Claim guide.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdelena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.