× Members

Can i take copies of my completed form?

More
4 years 10 months ago #232463 by foxie
Hello , I need some advice please..... Ive got my PIP assessment coming on the 18th, am i allowed to take my copies of the completed form in with me to remind me what i put as i have a bad memory.?.i dont want to contradict myself and make it look like lying, when i filled out the questionaire on here it said i had more than enough points to get enhanced on both..i would be happy with standard although im exppecting a fight as i had to do a MR for ESA..sorry for the long post ..thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232472 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Can i take copies of my completed form?
Hi Vixen

Yes, you can take a copy of your completed form and any evidence to the assessment. The assessor will have a copy with them, which they may well refer to, so it's only fair that you can see your own copy.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdelena

More
4 years 10 months ago #232481 by foxie
Replied by foxie on topic Can i take copies of my completed form?
THANK YOU BIS!
I appreciate the reply x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.