× Members

can't find your guide for my PIP ass tomorrow

More
4 years 10 months ago #232538 by Alex
Hello, I am preparing for my tomorrow face-to-face PIP assessment (scared).
I would like to read the guide mentioned on your website in your articles and forum posts - NOWHERE is a link to it! In your articles is a suggestion to read it before the assessment 'to be aware of pitfalls in advance'.
The 'Search system' could not find it. It would be much easier for readers to click link on the link for guide/article mentioned.

Could you please post me a link to the Guide: "BEST POSSIBLE WAYS TO CHALLENGE PIP MEDICAL REPORT"
I appreciate your help.

Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232540 by BIS
Hi Alex

If you follow the link below and then scroll down the page you will see the one you want. Click on it and it automatically downloads. The reason there is not a suggestion to read the guide before your assessment takes place is because it is advice on challenging a report after the assessment has taken place. Many people may find they are overloaded with information that is completely irrelevant to their assessment.

BIS

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip#claims

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.