× Members

Evidence for PIP

More
4 years 10 months ago #232543 by ALLISON
Evidence for PIP was created by ALLISON
I have just started the task of transferring from DLA to PIP. It's like sitting an exam!
My question is some of my reports from the MS nurse have information that I want to include but there is also information on the same report that is now incorrect and has got worse. For example my EDSS score. Can I add notes on the photocopy to clarify this or is it best not to send it at all? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232554 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Evidence for PIP
A

Annotating the reports should not be a problem but I would still avoid it if possible, things to think about when you make a decision on this.

- How old are the reports, the older the less weight they will carry?
- How important is the (positive) information that they contain?
- How detrimental is the incorrect information?
- Do you have newer information that corrects the inaccuracies, for example a more up to date EDSS score?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #232562 by ALLISON
Replied by ALLISON on topic Evidence for PIP
Thanks for reply. The reports are only about a year old and most conditions are accurate and relevant now. I also have reports from the last couple of months with updated details of walking and edss which have got worse within the year. But there is so much on the older reports that is still relevant would really like to include them.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232563 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Evidence for PIP
A

Then include them, there seems to much more of a positive impact than a negative one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.