× Members

Limits on extra pages and sticking answers in form

More
4 years 10 months ago #232553 by twinkerzzz
Hi

I'm prepping to submit an ESA50 -

1. i've generated 13 additional pages for the 'other information' question, page 21.
Further it looks like maybe 8-10 pages of supporting evidence
That's a total of 20 plus extra loose pages - is that ok ?
2. I want to stick pc generated answers in question boxes, photocopy the pages and send them the photocopy version cos it's easier/neater/easier to scan than the stuck-in answer version. Is that ok to do ? It means i've used the downloadable ESA50 printed off as loose leaf pages.

That means altogether my application consists of something like 45-48 loose A4 pages. Is that ok ? I understand the extra pages labeling you suggest - should i label stuck in answers too at all ?

cheer for all the advice
n

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232558 by Gordon
nicholson

It's not a problem doing what you suggest but you are making a lot of work for yourself, it's perfectly OK for you to write in the comment box something like "see answer on page x" and attach your answers as well, just make it clear on your answers, which you are actually answering.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: twinkerzzz

More
4 years 10 months ago #232584 by Bobajob
I sent in 24 extra pages with my PIP application.
Not to win any competions but my case involved a lot of info, it is a hassle but i sent mine hole punched and used something called Treasury Tags to keep everything dont forget to put your NI number on every page

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.