× Members

Awarded higher rateS of PIP

More
4 years 9 months ago #232755 by wonderful
Awarded higher rateS of PIP was created by wonderful
Great news. I have been awarded both higher rates of PIP ongoing without an assessment thanks mainly to the guides and Forums on this website and a smaller part, the Citizens Advice Bureau. However, I spent six months preparing each PIP answer for my impending transfer from DLA to PIP. I typed out draft responses and then kept going back over my work to periodically update, fine tune or amend the words I used. I made sure the DWP knew how my days were at the worst and had a friend question each answer I wrote to ensure I got my point across very clearly and with examples.
It is really important to prepare for your PIP application and or renewal, never wait for the forms to come through the door and then be in a rush to complete them because of the time limit imposed for you to return the forms to the DWP. Do get as much medical and professional evidence as you can and give yourself time to gather medical letters that confirm your problems, see your GP, consultants and or other professionals. You have to put the effort in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jakkijax, Kab

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #232759 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Awarded higher rateS of PIP
Hi Sunshine

Many congratulations on your award. Great news.

BIS

Tags: @PIP @RESULT

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.