× Members

ESA renewal

More
4 years 10 months ago #232893 by mistake
ESA renewal was created by mistake
Hi I am expecting the renewal form for my ESA soon and I wonder if there is a copy of the renewal form on your site which I can download so I can begin making notes etc and so I know what questions to expect.
Many Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232901 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA renewal
Hi Mistake

You can download it from the government website.
www.gov.uk/government/publications/emplo...allowance-claim-form

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #233045 by mistake
Replied by mistake on topic ESA renewal
The form I have found is ref Ref: ESA1RR. This form doesn’t seem relevant as it doesn’t ask what my illness is or how it affects my day to day living etc. It is asking for income/savings etc for me and my husband but I have been claiming continually since 1998 which is before the benefit was means tested, so income from pensions is not relevant. It also asks for the Drs Name that has been signing my fit notes. I have been in the support group (contribution based) ever since it changed from Incapacity benefit to ESA so I haven’t needed fit notes. Can you please give me the form reference number which I will receive at my three year reassessment which should be due to come out around July. Many Thanks

More
4 years 10 months ago #233046 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA renewal
mistake

Sorry, we've posted the wrong link the ESA50 is on the following

www.gov.uk/government/publications/capab...r-work-questionnaire

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mistake

More
4 years 9 months ago #233217 by mistake
Replied by mistake on topic ESA renewal
Thank you Gordon that's the form I was looking for.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.