× Members

Blue Badge Mandatory Online Application Problems?

More
4 years 10 months ago #232919 by realitynirvana
Hi,

I apologize in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong place!

I've had a Blue Badge for over ten years, and got enough of the dreaded pip points for a mandatory badge for the renewal. I renewed using the Gov.uk portal and uploaded all the documentation, however had heard nothing from the local council (Liverpool) I've ended up going into a one stop shop (local government office) and renewing in person (still heard nothing so far)

Is anyone else having problems with this or the government website? of is this a local issue? it's an absolute pain as the badge has ran out and a complete nightmare trying to get to hospital appointments.

Thanks in advance. Kind Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232924 by BIS
Hi Reality

The government portal is not showing that it has any problems (and it has done so on occasions) - so I would suggest you have a local issue.

I would try ringing your local council. (Not always easy I know).

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #232956 by realitynirvana
Replied by realitynirvana on topic Blue Badge Mandatory Online Application Problems?
Thanks Bis,

I uploaded all the documentation on the 21st of May and now feel like I'm getting fobbed off every time I contact the local authority!

Will try again the council again, tomorrow. It's just someone at some point said the government was implementing a new system for the Blue Badges and if it was down to that.

Thanks again, Cx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris