× Members

Underpayment of ESA IR

More
4 years 11 months ago #232990 by Margo14
Underpayment of ESA IR was created by Margo14
Not sure if this is the proper place to write this .
I had a phone call from DWP about the under payment changing over from IB to ESA , I had filled the ESA3 ( think that's what its called) form in and sent it back to them in December 2018 and wrote a letter to them saying that I hadn't heard from as in if I was or wasn't entitled to it March 2019 . The phone call today was asking for more information as that was them getting around to my form now June 2019 . Im writing this to let other members know that it can take a long time for you to hear about it , hope this helps ease the worrying for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #233023 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
Hi Margo,

I filled out the same form at the start of April 2019, and sent the form back off to the relevant DWP department. The DWP did ring me up, as I missed out one question, so over the phone I was able to get the missing questioned filled out by the DWP person on the other end of the phone. He said it would be about 8 weeks before I hear from then as in regards to underpayment like yourself. And that I should also check my bank balances to see if any payment has been paid into my account. In any event he said they would notify me in writing. uptil now I have heard nothing not a peep. I'm a bit apprehensive in badgering them as it may rock the boat as my ESA (SG)renewal was due for re-assessment in may 2019. I wish you and everyone else luck, and hope you get what you deserve.

kind regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Margo14

More
4 years 11 months ago #233026 by Margo14
Replied by Margo14 on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
Hi mrfibrospondodysthmatic
Thanks for your reply , I wrote to them instead of phoning as you I didn't want to rock the boat I'm too in the SG of ESA and waiting for a renewal form , she was able to take the information they needed from the phone call but never mentioned how long it would take after that , if its anything like the first part from filling in the form to them reading it 6 months , it might be Christmas before I hear about a decision , i will keep you updated when I received the outcome whatever it might be .
Hope you and everyone else that's waiting to hear about an outcome receive it sooner rather than later , I would just wait now till they contacted you again or as you say check your bank balance.

Good luck and fingers crossed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

More
4 years 11 months ago #233028 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
I'm waiting too.....

More
4 years 11 months ago #233030 by Margo14
Replied by Margo14 on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
Hi Ellen

Don't give up hope, after 6 months and that's them just getting to my form ,fingers crossed they get to yours soon

More
4 years 11 months ago #233039 by pollenpath
Replied by pollenpath on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
I must've sent mine back sometime mid - late March, not heard a sausage. Not too worried because it said in the letter that came with the form that they'd call if they hadn't received the completed forms by a certain date, which has long since passed.

I have however read elsewhere online that the DWP are in absolutely no hurry to process the forms and payments, so I haven't been holding my breath!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Margo14

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.