× Members

Underpayment of ESA IR

More
4 years 11 months ago #233199 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
Hi margo,

Had a reply in letter back from the DWP today, saying that they do not owe me any underpayments. As they said they were already over paying me on ESA (CB).

So that brings that to a conclusion for myself, as least I don't owe them any outstanding amounts. Would had been nice if they had owed me some monies every little helps.

Good luck with your outcome, kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #233340 by Margo14
Replied by Margo14 on topic Underpayment of ESA IR
Hi mrfibrospondodysthmatic

Sorry to hear you never received any overpayments , I received a letter on Saturday 1/7 from DWP to say they have paid X amount into bank account and received another letter from DWP explaining (need a degree in something to understand it) the amount on Monday 3/7 ,, im happy with the outcome but took 6 nearly 7 months to get a outcome

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for there outcome and hope it goes well for you all
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.